We know that our products are the market leaders in protecting GRP and paint surfaces but we know how important it is that you as our customer, should understand them better.
After extensive testing by an independent testing house (SATRA), Scott Bader confirmed that our system, “when compared to an un-treated Gelcoat surface, over a testing period of 4 years, with regular annual applications, does appear to offer some benefits to the maintenance of the surface quality, particulary with regards to gloss retention”.
These test results were carried out using Gelcoat panels supplied to us by Scott Bader. Test results can be seen byclicking here.
What does each of AGlaze 6 polymers do?
Our AGlaze Sealant formulation is made up of 6 polymers that have been carefully selected and balanced to ensure maximum protection to the paintwork/GRP. Each polymer plays a different
- Polymer 1 provides gloss and lowers surface energy three-dimensional matrix.
- Polymer 2 goes one step further to lower the surface energy creating oil repellence.
- Polymer 3 creates an energy which makes the surface Hydrophobic/water repellent.
- Polymer 4 acts as a UV absorber which re-emits UV as heat and light of longer wave lengths.
- Polymer 5 protects against fall out and acid rain.
- Polymer 6 is special organic oil providing a “flow” and self-healing process that helps to keep the protective surface level.
Blended with an additional polymer stabilizer, these 6 polymers have been formulated into a low viscosity solvent to give good surface coverage. Please note that Ploymers 4 and 5 are proprietary and are manufactured in Europe, so do not appear on any public registry. They are not available for sale in the United States.
AGlaze Sealant Advantages
Advantages of the AGlaze Paint Sealant-
- AGlaze is a 21st Century Nan polymer technology, containing no elements of polish, silicon or waxes within its formulation.
- 100% easy maintenance – just shampoo and rinse for an on-going showroom shine and surface protection.
- AGlaze does not age or discolour as a wax does, but maintains the original colour of the paintwork for years and GRP with annual applications.
- Protects todays modern OE paint finishes and GRP finishes.
- No waxing or any other form of polish is required post application.
- AGlaze is a non-flowing product, as the 3D matrix does not melt with heat unlike all waxes.
- Will extend paint life by 50% as well as increase the life of GRP.
- AGlaze has no emulsifiers and is able to successfully blend with the surface unlike any other type of wax, which simply dries on top of the surface.